PhD, Deputy Director of RC "Elita", pediatrician
- Organizes the work of Center`s medical department, does staff training, patient treatment, consulting and provides qualified medical care. As a youth mentor, she shares her knowledge and practical experience to young doctors and nurses.
- Professional experience in the Center for more than 30 years.
- With her direct participation in the Rehabilitation Center “Elita” and the International Rehabilitation Clinic (now the Kozyavkin International Rehabilitation Clinic) new technologies were developed and implemented, namely: the System of Intensive Neurophysiological Rehabilitation (INRS), organised diagnostic algorithm for examination of patients, daily monitoring of patients and their changes information support system of the center, various treatment programs "cerebral palsy", "MMD", "Early rehabilitation of infants", "Early rehabilitation of premature infants" and many other activities.
- Graduated from Lviv Medical Institute in 1979. From 1980 to 1984 worked in Lutsk as a pediatrician and headed the pediatric department.
- From 1985 to 1987 she studied in the special clinical residency with the study of French in pediatrics at the Kyiv State Medical Institute of A. Bogomolets. After the residency - in the city health department of the Lviv City State Administration.
- In 1990 she started working at the Rehabilitation Center “Elita”. She took courses in chiropractic, reflexology, neurology. Since 2003 she is a Deputy Director for Medical Affairs of the RC "Elita".
- Takes an active part in conducting advanced training courses for doctors "New technologies in medical rehabilitation from the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. V. Shupyk, attends and speaks at conferences both in Ukraine and abroad.
- Research interests: Respiratory disorders in children with posture disorders and neurological sicknesses.
- Ukrainian, Russian, German, Polish, French.